Thursday 1 May 2014

Brief 16 // Typocircle // Web Research

The final element of the project is to create the design for the website. For this I am going to design each of the page. Keeping the web element in line with the rest of the branding and products is really important to create the consistent branding and product range. In order to do this I am going to use the same structure / as the print element but transfer this to a digital application. 

Throughout the publications and the other products I have used a 6 column grid, this will be used within the web design, other elements such as the image structure within the designer publications is a good thing to keep in mind and look at incorporating within the website. 

Thinking along them lines and taking the idea of the square / rectangular images built into a structured grid, I have looked at some web research which revolves around this idea. 
















Throughout the research I have looked at websites which use a structured image basis to the pages, I think the examples which have show a strict grid and have a composition built up with different shapes and formats work the best - this creates a more interesting aesthetic to the home page and it ties in with the products that I have already created as this process / style was used within the designer publications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment