Monday 12 May 2014

Brief 1 // Imprint // Retaken product images

From finishing the brief I took some photos of the products which I created, but these weren't the best of quality and didnt showcase the products in the best possible light.

Throughout the year I have focussed more and more on the photography of the final products and I believe that I have a much better understanding and knowledge of this now. With this in mind I have retaken the images of the final product.

Within the photos now I have focussed on the lighting of the product and made the photos more interesting and in keeping with the products by using colour stock as the background of the images. This ties in with the product much more and gives a better context of the product within the photography.


Brand Guidelines















Printed Stationery








No comments:

Post a Comment