From receiving the content from the student and pulling all the other designed elements together I managed to put all the content that I had within the document in order to show Mike in our meeting. Its getting closer to the deadline, so the yearbook needs to be moving and getting closer to be finished.
In this meeting we needed to go through the content the students had given me and review everything within the yearbook, so I could make the final amendments of it before the deadline is due.
Using the PDF as a proof, we went through it and made notes in the document where changes needed to be made. These were all some minor things that needed changing.
In order to push the yearbook further on, I needed content for the course, photos of the students and studio areas and the students about sections to be approved.
Its quite frustrating as this is out of my control and it seems to be taking a long time to get anywhere with either the students or getting hold of the information from tutors.
In terms of the design and everything else for the document it is all done, I am just waiting on content to fill the rest of the yearbook out.