Wednesday 23 April 2014

Brief 16 // Typocircle // Publication Research

As the publications are being created as special books and meant to be more along the lines of a limited edition publication. I have researched into some bespoke publications that carry a high design quality throughout. This is the sort of aesthetic that I want these publications to have.


From looking at these publications and books it is clear that there is a understanding of the target audience and each publication has been tailored towards that. To achieve the aesthetic similar to these publication I need to look at the stock I will use, along with different printing techniques and binding methods to bring the publications to highest possible standard. Once this has ben achieved I can carry that aesthetic through into the promotional material for the event and create a consistent campaign that has a strong identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment