Friday 18 April 2014

Brief 15 // DFGA // Content Form

In order to get all the content from the students and it be in a set format that I can easily understand and follow to make my job within this project easier, I have put together a form for the students to fill out and put all the content for their spread within.

This contains all the information needed for them to understand what they need to produce for me and what will be displayed within the yearbook. There are also instructions on saving videos and images for the yearbook.




Hopefully in doing this it will make putting the yearbook together a lot easier and smoother. I have emailed this out to the students along with the templates and asked for it to be back by the end of the first week back after Easter. This gives them the whole of Easter to think about what work they want to display and what they want to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment