Thursday 17 April 2014

Brief 14 // Design Context Book // Research

As the publication comes down to being about me, I don't really want to do that much research into the design side of things as I am going to take the design of each page individually and do it as I go along. I want each page to be slightly different and have the unique / bespoke crafted feel to it.

The research is more for some initial ideas on the kind of layouts to think about when it comes to doing to publication. I want to have a very visual publication with headings, quotes and smaller copy worked in around these images. I don't want it to be a heavy read, just small chunks of information throughout to show the understanding of different elements I have been looking at throughout the year.

Some ideas that show the kind of style & layout that I am looking at creating throughout the publication. These have the more crafted style of a layout but yet still all fit within a grid on the page. I want to work more type within the spreads and have the different elements overlapping each other more, but this gives the basic idea of what I am going for.















No comments:

Post a Comment