Monday 7 April 2014

Brief 13 // Luke Beevers Photography // Research

I got given some examples of work that the photographer liked the style of, this gave me some ideas of where to start with the identity, but further research was needed.

These were what I was provided with:




Theres a mix of type based logo which are taken from the photographers initials and other are more of a set logo. The idea of creating something with is a mix of both was discussed and set on between the two of us. Just from these few examples I could see the style that the photographer liked - a sort of loose script, flowing logo type. 






Looking at a few more existing ideas around the same sort of style, has given me a better understanding of the kind of identity to create. 

I think having a mix with a loose script font and creating a logo from the photographers initials into some sort of logo will be best and work best for them as it will be adaptable to work throughout their whole branding.  


No comments:

Post a Comment