Tuesday 29 April 2014

Brief 16 // Typocircle // Promotional Material Research

The second part of the brief is to create the promotional material for a proposed 3 day live talk and exhibition. The designers / studio from the publications will be talking on the first day with the following 2 days being an exhibition of their work.

For the promotional material, I started to look into some existing ideas / products that are created for such an event. I was more researching into the idea of how an identity is carried across the different products / formats within the range. I have already designed the identity and can carry the style of the publications throughout.

General Promo Material





















These are a selection of images which show some general products for promotional material of an event. I have chosen these as they have a similar aesthetic to what I am trying to achieve with my project. I think the mix of screenprint and digital products throughout the product range will work well, but also looking at different craft methods within this, will change up the products and make them more interesting to interactive with and create more of a buzz around the idea / concept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment