Thursday 17 April 2014

Brief 14 // Design Context Book // Content

The content of the publication is things that I have been looking and researching over the past year, these have all been some sort of inspiration to me and helped me along the way to develop my own practice into what it is today.

I am going to organise the publication into two sections - Graphic Design and Print Making.



Each section of the book is split down into a further 4 sections. These are the main areas of design that I have categorised all the things I have been looking at into. 

Graphic Design - Books




 Branding




 Display





Packaging




Print Making - Bookbinding 






 Print




Format




Craft




Throughout the publication each section is going to have 3 double page spreads each, and there will be an interview that is inserted between each section to break them up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment