Saturday 22 February 2014

Brief 11 // Manifesto // Envelope

Even though the postcards are packaged, this still isn't strong enough to protect them if it was the be posted, As they are intended to be sent out to designers / studios as a promotional piece for myself. Working in line with my branding, I have decided that the use of the envelope within my branding - black metallic bubble envelope, will be the most useful as this fits into my branding and also because it it a bubble envelope there is alot of protection for the packaging and product. 


Showing that the envelope would need to be the size for the product to be able to slide in portrait, as I want to user to pull out the product with my branding at the top facing them. This will straight away identify with them and they will see the use of the vinyl, showing a nice process as soon as its out of the envelope.  The envelope will also include a branded label, as seen above. This will be left blank and I will fill it in, when it is being sent out, this will give a personal touch to the envelope and show time and effort has been put into the product and the appearance of it. 

Finished Product





No comments:

Post a Comment