Wednesday 19 February 2014

Brief 10 // LCA Studio Window // Research

This brief is going to be a few days long, I intend to have the the design for the display done by within the next day or so and then that will just leave putting it up onto the window. 

With it being a quick brief, I have looked at some general research around window displays. It is hard to research for this brief, because it is pretty specific in what I need to create and the style of it. Being a type based display and one that is taken from my manifesto, there isn't that much you can do with the design, especially with it being vinyl cut to enable myself to stick it to the window. 

I have looked at a wide range of window displays, to see get some inspiration for my display and see if there is anything that I could do with the typographic style of the display and make it more interesting. The majority of the research images are based around typography displays, purely as I am doing a typographic based design. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment