Friday 21 February 2014

Brief 11 // Manifesto // Paul Arden

Whilst I was researching and thinking about the idea of the manifesto and what points I should be looking at when creating the product. I remember the writer Paul Arden, I had read one of his books before and I remember them being based around the idea of manifesto. It may not have meant to be manifesto, but each page was a short statement, all were very positive and it was book which gave you a positive mind set and 'go getter' attitude.

This sort of positive writing and short statements was what I needed to include within my manifesto.So I looked for his books online and manages to find a PDF version of one to read through and learn more about the way in which he wrote the statements within the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment