Tuesday 18 February 2014

Brief 9 // Fedrigoni // Final Product Shoot

Throughout this year and the projects that I have already worked on, I have said that I wanted to photograph my work better than what I have been doing. I feel that I need to photograph the products in context to give it more meaning and understanding and set the product up.

As the product is a calendar and is Fedrigoni will use it to send out to clients and partners within the company, the product will be used within the work place and on desks. So it makes sense to photograph the product within a working environment and on a desk.

To get an idea of how the images could work I took a few sample images on my phone to see if the set up I had created was right for the images I wanted to create.




These were only a few quick shots to get a better understanding of how to build the images up and what needed to be included within the shots. From these I knew I needed more lighting and to create a better depth of field within the photographs so they aren't as flat. The product needs to be more dominant within the images too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment