Friday 21 February 2014

Brief 11 // Manifesto // Design sheets

The manifesto brief is a short turn around brief, as I want to do some quicker ones to get me thinking abit faster and developing to work at a quicker pace to turn around some more briefs. Even though I want to do this, I don't want it get in the way of the final outcome of the brief.

The designs of the manifesto are quite simple and it comes from the interpretation of each of the manifesto points. With this in mind, there isn't that much initially designing I can do. I have done some rough sketches of what I envisage the designs of each one to be, but when it comes to creating them digitally, this is where the development and more so the design of them will be seen most.




Design sheets for the packaging and envelope of the product. These show the variation os compositions and different ways the packaging could be opened. 








No comments:

Post a Comment