Friday 28 February 2014

Brief 10 // LCA Studio Window // Images of window display










As you can see from the images above, the quote has been simplified and works better over the three lines. I think this fits really well amongst the window and when you see it against the backdrop of the sky and other various surroundings it sets itself off really well. 

In the images the yellow of the vinyl doesn't really come through, but from looking at it inside the studio the yellow is much more vivid and bright. 

I'm happy with the result of the window and it was a good quick turn around mini-brief, that broke up the work I was currently doing to give me a break away from them and focus on something else for a couple of days. It was fun and enjoyable to do, with it being such a short brief, it was good to see it from the design on my screen to the final outcome in a couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment