Friday 21 February 2014

Brief 11 // Manifesto // Information Design

Within the pack, each illustrated manifesto design has information printed onto the back, this information displays each of the manifesto points, with a short description that describes how the manifesto point links into my work and life.

I think including this on the back of each one, shows an insight into how I think both as designer and in personal life. It shows a good insight into myself and how I work.

The design for this, has been kept simplistic again. This links in with the style of the illustrations and how they are bold but straight to the point. I want the manifesto point to be bold and stand out, with the description smaller but readable within the format.

I looked at a few different varying designs for this back information.


After looking at the three designs I am going to use the second option. I feel that this resolves the back design in the best way possible as it breaks up the two elements of the design. With the other two designs the description feels like it is just placed within the design and not actually part of it, whereas with the second design, having the two lines above and below the description, it brings it into the design, but still separates the two elements from each other. 












No comments:

Post a Comment