Friday 21 February 2014

Brief 11 // Manifesto // About

The last part to the manifesto brief, is that within the pack I want to have a small introduction which will be at the beginning of the pack and be the first thing you see before the illustrated manifesto is seen. As the manifesto is something which I would look at sending out to people or being a small gift to people, I think having a little brief information about myself would be a good idea.

Again I have tried a few different ideas to which will work best for the pack.

The first idea uses the colour of my branding and would be printed onto a light grey stock.


The second idea uses an orange background to make it stand out. But thinking about this, the packaging for the pack is going to be made using orange stock, so I think having this as orange is a no go. There will be too much orange when you open the pack and it will all blend together into one, not giving a high impact which I wanted. 


The last idea is using a grey background colour. 


The decision is between the option printed onto grey stock or the grey background. I like the top one, because it uses the colours of my branding and the logo is in the right colour, but printing onto the grey stock is going to make the colours go slightly off. Whereas the grey background option is very bold and will stand out within the pack, but I think it could be seen as too dull and not be that inviting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment