Wednesday 11 December 2013

Brief 3 // Iconic Cities // Request a catalogue

From the last crit we had I took my Iconic Cities brief in with me. A piece of feedback that I received which I thought fit in very well and joins the print and web element together to make them more of a set of work.

This idea was to use the web element as a a platform for the user to create there own personalised and tailored city guide. This will be done through the cityspace area on the website, where the user can choose from their saved information to create the travel guide. This will then be put together by the Iconic Cities team and posted to the user. In doing this it will eliminate any unwanted paper. This should hopefully make it more interesting and make people want to engage with product more.



No comments:

Post a Comment