Wednesday 6 November 2013

Brief 3 // Iconic Cities // Design Sheets

Design sheets for the initial ideas of the Iconic Cities brief. The products for the brief are shown and the design ideas are outlined within these design sheets. This shows the process of the designs within the brief and how the different products have been created. 

With this brief I wanted to concentrate on getting ideas drawn down on paper first before getting onto the computer. I wanted to plan everything out so I knew what I had to design and hopefully it wouldn't take me as long to complete.

Ive started drawing down ideas for the logo, title pages, page layouts, and the content within the guide. I think this is the majority of the planning i need to do and to get some ideas developed on.












No comments:

Post a Comment