Tuesday 26 November 2013

Brief 6 // Life With Energy // Specific Design Led Research

After doing some general visual research into the idea of energy saving, I have done some more further research which is more specific towards the products that I am going to create. 

Information packs - 
I have researched into information packs and looked at the sort of packaging formats, products within them and how the design is applied throughout the products to create a identity for the pack and all the products. These aren't all specific to energy saving, but the ideas of them are similar to things I am thinking along the lines of for my information pack. 











Design Aesthetics - 
Looking at different style that have been used within a project based around energy efficiency and sustainability, has given me some ideas of what I could use within my own product range and creating a style that will run throughout all the projects. 















No comments:

Post a Comment