Tuesday 12 November 2013

Brief 4 // A Very Alternative Christmas // Research

For this brief, I gave myself the afternoon to complete the illustration. I wanted to get away from doing the brief i was currently working on for a afternoon to get a better view of it, so this fit in well to achieve that.

For the illustration of the film, i wanted to make a simple design but one that stood out that it was die hard. I didnt think that die hard was a christmas film, after researching into it, the basis of the film is tht it is set on Christmas Eve and the lives of New York are saved from the hands of Hans Gruber who takes hostage the people in the Nakatomi Plaza.

As the main plot of the film is based around the Nakatomi Plaza, I thought this would be the most iconic image to use within the illustration.





I collected some images to get an idea of the building. These were a select few which i used to create the design of the building. 



No comments:

Post a Comment