Sunday 24 November 2013

Brief 3 // Iconic Cities // Travel Guide

The finished travel guide is shown below.

I think the travel guide has worked really well and presented the concept which I first started with. The communication of the information within the travel guide is easily interpreted for the user as the pages have a simple and clear design, but yet carry the concept throughout by the aesthetics of the concept.

The title pages of each city are my favourite design element of the travel guide, I believe that these re-enforce the concept and present it in the best possible way. Along with this they add colour to the guide and make it more interesting for the user as they browse through the information.

The other element of the guide which I think makes it different is the perforation that will be used throughout, this will allow the user to tear out the pages so they can take it with them on there travels within the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment