Sunday 2 March 2014

Brief 12 // 21st Whisky // Design Sheets

From the beginning of the project this one was going to be which needed a fair bit of research and planning out design wise. The idea of the packaging, needed to be thought out well to work on the both the product and the product packaging and other literature, so I needed to make sure the design was adaptable throughout a various range of products and formats.

To get the best out of the design and make sure this happened, I have done a fair bit of planning and drawing out ideas for the project. I felt that on this particular project, it was very helpful in doing this and my initial ideas were developed pretty quickly and thoroughly through using the design sheets. I think it worked well for this project because I didn't know too much about the subject and a lot of research had to go into it to get a better understanding, writing this down and doing sketches along way tightened that understanding and made the designing of the products a lot easier and more directed to the aesthetic that I was going for.


initial ideas


naming the brand


concept 1


concept 2


concept 3


process of making whisky


different whisky types


illustrated process of making whisky


bottle labels


bottle labels


bottle neck labels


iconography


packaging idea 1


packaging idea 2


packaging idea 3

No comments:

Post a Comment