Wednesday 5 March 2014

Brief 12 // 21st Whisky // Process Poster

As the whole brief has been around the idea of the process of making whisky, the main design aspect to this is the illustration that I made that shows the process of this. I have used this across all the elements of the branding and within the packaging and labels. To emphasis it more, I thought it would be good to create a poster using the illustration. This would be good for advertising and good as a print also.

To create the poster, I have used the making process illustration, but put it in different compositions within the design, this makes it more interesting visually.


I am also creating a small leaflet which will be inserted within the packaging as a information booklet about the brand and product, this design is going to be printed on the back of it and will act as a poster. 


Mock up to illustrate how the poster will look when printed. I think I will screenprint this as posters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment