Sunday 20 October 2013

Brief 1 // imprint // Brief

The first brief that I am going to work on this year is the publishing company brief. I think this was the best one to start with because I plan on using this brief to create a brand in which I will brand all publishing / editorial work under for the year. I felt this was a good idea because it is something that will be a big part of my briefs for this year and creating my own publishing brand for this is a way to brand my work and something that could carry on after uni.

I am for this brief to be two weeks long, because i want to use some printing techniques within the stationary of the brand, so this will increase the production time on the brief. Also with it begin at the beginning of the year, there will be other things in and amongst which will need addressing before this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment